Proposal for the Design and Visualization of
Brams Point Sculpture
Betsy Beaman & Burn Sears
· Develop captivating options for three sculpture designs.
· Create an iconic beacon for the current location of GOAT GALLERY on Brams Point.
· Explore architectural forms potentially infused with nautical references, such as a ship's anchor, using a geometric kit of parts.
· Consider affordability and fabrication efficiency as prioritized design drivers.
· Schematic 3D Views (B&W)
· Dimensioned 2D Drawings
· Material Take-offs for Cost Estimation
· Interactive Web-Based 3D Models
(sharable via link)
· 4-5 Weeks
· All deliverables from Option A, plus:
· Photorealistic Renderings, showing:
· Full Site Context
· Material and Finish Options
· Lighting (as required)
· 5-7 Weeks
· All deliverables from Options A+B, plus:
· 3D-Print Fabrication Research
· 3D-Printed Physical Model of Each Design Scheme
· 6-8 Weeks
Ready to roll?
Select an option above and I'll send over an agreement for e-signature.
Currently I'm available to start the week of Feb. 20.
An advanced deposit of 50% is required to schedule the project.
Let's make something amazing.
The Light We Make
Evan Mott, Visualization for Architecture